Yardistry 10 x 12 Meridian Pergola
Extend your outdoor living space with Yardistry’s 10 x 12 Meridian Pergola!
This unique design will become an instant and beautiful focal point in your backyard. The multilevel roof structure has profiled beam and trellis ends, and the crisscross trellis joists that add both strength and style. Like all Yardistry products, this pergola is built with premium Cedar lumber.
The 10 x 12 Meridian Pergola comes ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes simple to follow illustrated instructions. We have also created a helpful hints video that will make your installation quick and easy.
- Multilevel pergola with profiled beam and trellis ends
- Architectural post and beam detailing
- 5.5” x 5.5” Posts with classic plinths
- Sleek, straight line gussets
- Finished in our beautiful Natural Cedar stain color
- Box 1: 89 3/4" L x 16" W x 8 1/2" L = 149 lbs.
- Box 2: 89 3/4"L x 15 1/8" W x 8 1/2"H = 118 lbs.
- Box 3: 89 3/4"L x 15 1/8" W x 8 1/2"H = 122 lbs
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Roof Dimensions: 10’ L x 12’ W x 7’ 11.25” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 8’ L x 10’ W
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained and includes all hardware and metal components
- Online helpful hints assembly video
- Simple step by step illustrated instructions are included to ensure ease of assembly
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- If you are planning on using footings, view the link above for a detailed footing drawing.
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.