Carefully handcrafted by Amish Artisans in the USA, each premium wood rocker was made with a combination of hickory sticks and oak slats, resulting in a rocking chair to be enjoyed presently and by generations to come.
Place this beauty on your front porch for a relaxing morning with your coffee or within your cabin for a time-honored chair style that’s both cozy and charming.
This ultra-comfortable indoor/outdoor iron and wood framed rocking chair was inspired by the aesthetics of 1950’s and 60’s lodge décor. The rustic design is reminiscent of a vintage snow sled, reminding all of the carefree days of youth.
This slatted wood rocker:
- Is available in 3 stunning finishes - Natural, Rustic Hickory and Walnut
- Handmade from steamed and hand-bent hickory wood sticks
- Includes a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 25W x 32D x 46H in.
- Inside Seat: 18W x 18D x 16H
- Backrest Height: 30H in.
- Backrest Width: From post to post is 16", slats only is 9"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Assembly Required
Complete your rustic, home-spun cabin décor and complement your new rocker with A&L’s coordinating pillow and chair seat cushion, as well as the round side table with white top (sold separately). Order one, two or more for relaxing sunset-admiring evenings.
Warning : This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.