Yardistry Meridian Gazebo with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof (12 ft. x 14 ft.)
Expand your outdoor living space with the 12’ x 14’ Meridian Gazebo by Yardistry. The Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof adds character to any area, creating the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertainment needs. The stunning design features an Aluminum Roof, 6” x 6” Posts, and heavy corner gussets. The 100% Cedar Lumber is finished with a beautiful natural cedar stain that brings a warmth and distinctive feel to any space. The illustrated step-by-step instructions will guide you through every step of the installation. The Meridian Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry is a multi-functional product that is perfect for any outdoor space.
- Stunning Coffee Brown aluminum roof
- 6” x 6” Posts with classic plinths
- Heavy corner gussets
- Finished in a beautiful natural cedar stain
The 12’ x 14’ Meridian Gazebo is packaged in 3 boxes:
- Box 1: 104” L x 22 ½” W x 9 ¼” H = *210 LBS
- Box 2: 104” L x 44 ¼” W x 5” H = *248 LBS
- Box 3: 104” L x 22 ½” W x 9 ¼” H = *175 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Construction and Dimensions
- Built with 100% Premium Cedar Lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained Lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Pre-stained exterior grade cedar that stands up to the elements and ensures years of enjoyment
- Overall Roof Dimensions: 12’ x 14’
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy in the Info & Guide tab.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
|Snow Load Capacity||36 Pounds|
|Roof Hanging Weight Capacity||50 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Solid Wood|
|Wind Rating||64-75 mph (major storm)|
|Compatible Installation Surfaces||Wooden Deck/Patio; Cement Pavement|
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.